Monday 29 August 2011

The Impossible Dream

It's now less than 24 hours until I'm on the ferry sailing across to Holland. These last few weeks have flown by as I've gotten as prepared as possible for my trip across Europe. Whilst there's still a bit of time to tidy up the last couple of bits, essentially, if it's not done by now, it's not going to be.

I had hoped to put a test video up to demo the quality of the head-cam, however for reasons only James May would be interested in, that's probably not going to happen - at least not today. With any luck I'll have a solution properly figured out by the time I get off the ferry and start my adventures.

The panniers are packed and ready to go, the SatNav has been loaded with destinations for each day, I've just eaten a spectacular red pepper and onion omelette and there's a fine bottle of ale awaiting consumption. Certainly not a bad end to the day as I prepare to spend my last night before the Yoo-Rup cruise begins proper tomorrow.

Here's to a great trip, and to raising as much money as possible to support the great work of WhiteKnights EVS and BloodRun. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Dan, sorry I didn't get you any stickers! It crept up on us way too quickly! - Mark

    ReplyDelete